Who would believe that just taking a shower could become a big deal, harming our health without knowing it? Just that we choose to take a shower after eating. or exercise and actually taking a shower after eating or exercise Is it the correct belief! Health has already found the ทางเข้า ufabet answer.
Is it true or not? Do not take a shower after eating – exercising.
– Do not take a shower after eating.
Asst.Prof.Dr.M.L.Taya Kitiyakorn, Department of Internal Medicine Gastrointestinal and liver diseases Ramathibodi Hospital explains that the belief of this story comes from people saying that Taking a hot shower immediately after eating Blood may go to the skin. Rather than going down to help the digestive system in the stomach. or intestines to work at full efficiency Therefore, indigestion problems may arise. Indigestion, however, although taking a hot bath will cause more blood to nourish the skin, it’s true. But not so much that it causes digestive problems.
So we can shower after eating as usual. If anyone has concerns You can choose to take a shower at room temperature. instead of taking a hot bath or warm water
– Don’t shower after exercise.
while exercising Blood is pumped from the heart through the body. causing the body to generate heat And the hair follicles on the skin sweat out in an attempt to lower the body temperature. Thai traditional medicine head of Prana Clinic Kluaynamthai 1 Hospital provides information that if we take a cold shower after completing a new workout The blood vessels under the skin will immediately shrink. resulting in the body and the heart can’t adjust the temperature and weakening the efficiency of the immune system to the point that there is a risk of developing a fever or not feeling well
Therefore, after exercise You should sit and rest to dry yourself from sweat. Or let the hot body temperature cool down for 30 minutes (if there’s a 15-minute cooldown after exercise, sit down for another 15 minutes), then choose a shower that’s neither too hot nor too cold. or water at room temperature Will reduce the risk of reducing the efficiency of the immune system in the body.
Proper and safe bathing methods
- take a bath at room temperature or slightly warm water But not too hot or too cold because in addition to cold water can cause discomfort, too warm or hot water can cause dry skin from loss of moisture.
- Don’t rub alkaline pH soap on your skin for too long. or too much because of the alkalinity of the soap Although it can help to keep the skin completely clean. But if you rub the soap for a long time or too much The alkalinity of the soap can irritate the skin.
- Bathing is to wash away the impurities from the skin. But if we take too long in the shower, such as soaking in a warm bathtub. or in soapy water for too long May cause the skin to lose its natural moisture. Bathing time should not exceed 30 minutes.
- After taking a shower, you should quickly dry yourself. Don’t wrap yourself up in a wet towel for a long time and quickly get dressed. to keep the body warm all the time
It can be seen that we can take a shower after eating. and exercise Just don’t shower right away. And don’t choose a bath with a high temperature. or too cold This can help maintain good health as usual anyway.